Pages

10 February 2015

Starting Over

Hi! My name is Abby. I was born, raised, and educated in Florida where my family still resides. I recently moved from the sketchy parts of New Orleans LA to a nice area called "The Northshore." I am a registered nurse working in the ER at one of the local hospitals. I have an amazing boyfriend, one sweet dog, and a lazy cat. 

I have seen and continue to encounter many things in this life. I try hard to help anyone and everyone I can. I am an avid believer in retail therapy, wine, and forgiveness. I am truly thankful for the things I have.

I believe that life is mysterious, magical, wonderful, difficult, rewarding, depressing, unsettling, fun, and more than anything, unpredictable. So we try to make the best of it. This blog will be my tiny shred of insight and hope. It will be my life written down and ways I make it more enjoyable and simpler. Things I love, dislike, am learning from, trying out, and sharing. Hopefully the majority of things I post will educate and entertain.

If you ever have questions or a topic you would like my opinion on, I am always more than happy to assist. Positive constructive criticism is also welcome. All of my reviews are my own honest opinions and sources of gifted products will be disclosed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment