Pages

01 September 2015

Sally Hansen Airbrush Perfect Legs





As a blond hair, green-eyed girl, it can be difficult to achieve and obtain a glowing tan. Advancement in skincare and makeup containing SPF have been raising awareness to maintaining healthy skin. There have been a rise in products that produce tanned skin gradually and that last over days/ weeks. Sometimes, there isn't time to schedule a spray tan or attempt multiple day applications in 8 hours. Who else has been a prisoner of the over applied knees, elbows and hand tan? Exfoliation one hour prior to the event can only help so much..Enter Sally Hansen Airbrush legs.



I received a sample of this from Influenster. Influenster is a company that sends products for free to members for review. I'll be honest with you guys, I did not think I was going to like this product when I received it. Airbrush Perfect Legs boasts to give a glow like tan after application that is easy to remove with soap and water. My first thought was.."Why would I want to wash it off??" My second thought was what about the rest of my body? Then I tried it. As per directions I applied to my shins and thighs then sparingly at the feet, ankles, and knees. I used the shade "Light" which seemed to be dark before application. The formula was very smooth, almost velvety. The directions stated to use a quarter size amount which seemed accurate. Typical with tanning applications, my hands were a mess, but luckily it washed off with a little rubbing. After only 2 minutes it was dry and I dressed as usual. As I looked at my legs I was pleased. It wasn't a "I've been on South Beach for two weeks" tan, but a healthy glow. After a whole day of wear and a swim in the pool, it was gone. But my impression remained. This would be perfect for a date night or special occasion. I can't wait to try the aerosol version!




1 comment:

  1. Glad this product works for you!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete